Bobcat ZT3000 61" Zero-Turn Mower Model:ZT3061SE
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Bobcat ZT3000 61" Zero-Turn Mower
Pricing Starts At $7,500
- Commercial-grade cutting capability with a 61" deck
- TufDeck™ Pro cutting system for superior cut quality
- Powerful Kawasaki® FT series engine for power and performance
- Hydro-Gear ZT-3100 hydrostatic transaxle drive system for smooth operation and all-day ride comfort
- High-back spring-suspension seat for comfort
- Ergonomic controls for easy operation
- Sturdy steel frame and commercial-grade transmission
- Engine: Kawasaki® FT691 V-Twin
- Horsepower: 23
- Deck width: 61"
- Cutting height: 1.5" - 4"
- Speed: 0 - 8 mph
- Weight: 734 lbs.
- Get a professional-quality cut on any lawn with the Bobcat ZT3000 42 zero-turn mower.
- The ZT3000 is built to last with a sturdy steel frame and commercial-grade transmission.
- Enjoy all-day comfort with the high-back spring-suspension seat.
- Easily operate the ZT3000 with ergonomic controls.
- Get the power and performance you need to get the job done with a Kawasaki® FT series engine.
- The TufDeck™ Pro cutting system provides superior cut quality.
- The Hydro-Gear ZT-3100 hydrostatic transaxle drive system delivers smooth operation and all-day ride comfort.