Toro 72509 GrandStand® 60" Kawasaki 726CC
Toro GrandStand® 60" Kawasaki 726cc 72509
Sale Now - Aug 30
The 72509 Toro Grandstand 60" mower is one of the most popular Toro 60" stand on mowers. It is popular for landscape contractors, golf courses, and municipalities. The 72509 60" cut has a 24.5hp Kawasaki Engine. The most popular feature of the 72509 Grandstand is the 5 year 1200 warranty. It is also available with the popular optional Grandstand Bagger attachment.
0% APR FINANCING - CHECK OUT THE OFFERS
- Conserves space to get more machines on your trailer, or allows for a smaller trailer and lighter load.
- Toro's foldable operator platform instantly converts the GrandStand to a walk-behind. It easily lowers back down when its time to ride – saving time, money and trailer space by eliminating the need to switch mowers.
- Exceptional visibility from the GrandStand protects the operator, the mower and the property. The operator is better able to steer clear of obstacles, and easily pass beneath branches.
- Easier Maintenance - Access to both sides of the engine, hydros and controls with the easy removal of the fuel tank.
- The platform has self-adjusting suspension, a larger open area to move around, and sloped sides for a more secure stance when cutting sloped terrain.
- Improve productivity with easy access on and off the machine with up to 10.5 gallons of fuel capacity to mow longer with fewer stops.
- Horizon360® Business Management Software. Work More Efficiently. Run More Profitably.
|Adjustable Discharge Baffle||Standard, Tools-Free|
|Air Filter||Heavy-Duty Canister Air Cleaner|
|Anti Scalp Wheels||Standard|
|Blade Tip Speed||18,500 ft/min / 5,638 m/min|
|Blades||0.204 in. (0.5 cm) heat-treated steel|
|Box Dimensions||90 in. x 70 in. x 52 in. / 228.6 cm x 117.8 cm x 132.1 cm|
|CARB Compliant||Not CARB Compliant|
|Carrier Frame||3 in. x 1.5 in. x 12 gauge (7.6 cm x 3.8 cm x 12 gauge)|
|Caster Tires||11 in. x 4 in. - 5 in. (27.9 cm x 10.2 cm - 12.7 cm) Flat-Free Semi-Pneumatic|
|Comfort Platform||Foldable Operator Platform with Suspension|
|Cutting Width||60 in. / 152 cm|
|Deck Design||7-gauge 60" (152.4 cm) TURBO FORCE® w/bull-nose bumper|
|Deck Material||7 Gauge Steel|
|Drive System||Unitized Pumps 10cc rev Wheel Motors 10 cir|
|Drive Tires||20 in. x 10.5 in. - 8 in. (50.8 cm x 26.7 cm - 20.3 cm)|
|Engine||23.5 hp* Kawasaki FX730V 726 cc|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||726 cc|
|Engine Horsepower||23.5 hp|
|Forward Ground/Transport Speed||Up to 10.0 mph / 16.0 kph|
|Front Bumper||Reinforced Bull-Nose|
|Fuel Capacity||10.5 gal. / 39.7 L / 42 Qt.|
|Height of Cut||1.5 - 5.0 in. / 3.8 - 12.7 cm|
|Hour Meter||Standard Hour Meter|
|Hydraulic Fluid||Premium synthetic|
|Product Type||Stand On Mower|
|Spindle Housing||9 in / 22.9 cm Diameter Cast Aluminum|
|Steering Controls||Twin Lever|
25% Faster Speeds
Less Maintenance Needed
Ultimate Cutting Deck
Extra Large Fuel Tank
Traction On Hills
Smarter design in a bull-nose bumper.
A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades
Patented Adjustable Baffle
Cast Aluminum Spindle
Horizon360® Business Management Software.
For more information click here.